APsaA's 106th Annual Meeting!
Austin, TX. June 9-11, 2017
- Get relief from painful emotional symptoms.
- Feel understood as a unique individual.
- Achieve emotional freedom.
- Improve your personal relationships.
- Become more productive at work.
- Take more pleasure from life.
- Change lifelong ways of coping that just aren't working.
- Understand feelings and behaviors that just don't make sense.
- Gain greater control over your life
- Stop self-destructive patterns of behavior.
- Understand yourself.
- Prevent the past from interfering in the present.
- Talk things over in a safe and private environment.
- Unlock your creative potential.*
Wouldn't you like to have these benefits in your life? If so, go to our Contact Us page or call us at 414-291-7036!
*Developed by Gail Saltz, MD